Adding MX records on Plesk panel is super simple and won’t take more than 2 minutes.
But before getting there, make sure that your domain is pointing to your hosting package name servers.
Once you’ve got that out of the way, you can proceed to modify MX records on Plesk:
- Login to your Plesk Panel.
- Expand the advanced Section.
- Click on DNS Settings.
- Under Tools. click on Add record.
- Select the record type as MX
- Keep Mail domain/Host blank.
- Enter the MX server / Value for the MX record.
- Select the priority.
- Click OK.
- Incase you get a notification 'Changes made to DNS are not saved yet', click on 'Update'.
That’s it. Once you make any changes in the DNS, give it about a couple of hours for DNS propagation to complete so that changes reflect globally.