Mailing lists offer an amazingly simple way to send a single mail to Multiple recipients. Creating a Mailing list is super easy and shouldn’t take you more than 2 minutes, here’s how it is done:
- Login to your Plesk Panel.
- Click on ‘Mail’ tab on the primary menu.
- Click on ‘Mailing Lists’.
- Click on ‘Create Mailing list’
- Give a Name for the List(It will appear like an email address: sales@yourdomainname).
- Keep the box ticked for ‘Switched on’
- Enter a Moderator email address for the mailing list (only one email).
- Enter email addresses of all subscribers to the list (one on each line or separated by a comma).
- Keep the box ticked for ‘Notify administrator on the mailing list creation’.
- Click ‘OK’.
Great! you’re done. You can now send emails to this entire list in one go!