If you’re going on a vacation or going to be away from your emails for a while, you may want to setup an autoresponder to reply to your email with a pre-defined message. Here’s how you set it up:
- Login to webmail.
- Click on the settings icon on the right side top corner.
- Click on Settings.
- From the menu on the left side, Click on Vacation Notice.
- Set a Subject for the auto responder.
- Type in the content/ message for the autoresponder under Text.
- Select number of days between vacation notices to the same sender.
- Check the box next to email address to enable.
- If you would like to set the Auto responder operational between specific dates, you can select the start and end date.
That’s it, the autoresponder will now inform people that you can't reply to your emails for sometime.