Setting up a OpenCart website was never this easy. Follow the steps in our tutorial below to get your website setup in minutes.
- Login to your cPanel.
- Search for OpenCart in "Softaculous Apps Installer"
- Click on the "Install" button.
- Fill in the details for the OpenCart setup.
- Choose Protocol as http://
- Choose your domain name.
- Leave the In Directory as blank unless you want the website to load over a sub-directory. (your-domain.com/foldername)
- Enter Store name, Description, Owner and Address.
- Enter a Username, Password, Admin Email and Name for your OpenCart Admin panel.
- Click "Install".
The installation will take a couple of minutes and then you’re done. You will see your OpenCart details right in front of your screen.