Don’t see the emails sent from your Phone in your Webmail account? Don’t worry about it, here’s how you sync your sent mail:
1. Login to webmail.
2. Click on the settings icon on the top right side corner.
3. Click on Settings
4. On the Basic settings page, click on Mail.
5. Scroll down to IMAP Folder subscription and click on Change subscription
6. Click on the Drop Down for Email.
7. Select the folder named ‘Sent’ and click Save.
8. Now, on the left side, under My folders, you will see the Sent folder which contains the sent messages of Mobile Device.
That’s it! Sent Items on your phone will now be synced with your Webmail sent folder.