This tool allows you to specify the file which loads as your default page whenever anyone types your domain name.
1) Log into Plesk. If you are in the admin area, click on Home.Then click on the domain name for which you want to set the directory index.
2) Click on the Websites & Domains tab.
3) Click on the Show Advanced Operations.
4) Click Virtual Directories.
5) Click Directory Properties.
6) Within the Default documents search order section add the file name if it is not there, and then rearrange the order if needed so that the desired file is listed first.
7) Click OK to apply the changes.