If you have a VPS or Dedicated Server, you can control, monitor and set limits for existing cPanel accounts with the LVE Manager WHM plugin. This plugin can be found in the WHM >> LVE Manager menu.
Here, the interface is designed to manage limits for resold accounts, to monitor statistics, as well as to keep track of resource usage. It also helps to modify packages limits of resold accounts.
You will see that the LVE Manager features the following tabs:
- Current Usage- Allows for the monitoring of resource usage from current resold accounts
- Historical Usage- Allows for the controlling of resold accounts’ resource usage history
- Users - Allows for the viewing and managing of all resold accounts’ limits
- Statistics - Allows for the statistical displaying of resource usage for a timeframe or particular resold account.
- Options - Allows for the setting of email notifications for LVE Faults.
- Packages - Allows for the managing of a package’s limits.