After creating the database, you will need to create a user and assign privileges. Please note that MySQL user accounts must be created separately from mail and web administrator accounts.
Create a Database User
- Log into cPanel.
- Under Databases, click MySQL Databases.
- Click Jump to MySQL Users in the top-right corner of the page.
- Under Add New User, enter a username
- Enter a password in the Password field.
- For help generating a strong password, click the Generate Password button.
- Retype the password in the Password (Again) field.
- Click Create User.
Delete a Database User
- Navigate to the Current Users section of MySQL Databases.
- In the Delete column, click the X next to the user you wish to delete.