"Error: Your IP address has changed. Please log in again."
If you are getting error like the one below when trying to access WHM or cPanel or your Webmail (on cPanel accounts), you most likely are using Internet provider which is providing you with dynamic IP address or with very quickly changing IP address.
In order to go around this issue, without asking your ISP to give you a static IP or without going through VPN/Proxy, please use the following alternative links for your cPanel, and Webmail:
1) cPanel access - https://server_name:2083/ - where you need to replace server_name with the name of the server on which your account has been activated
2) Webmail - https://server_name:2096/ - where you need to replace server_name with the name of the server on which your account has been activated
3) WHM -https://server_name:2087/- where you need to replace server_name with the name of the server on which your account has been activated
Other things to check which might be causing this error:
- The date on your computer is set incorrectly or in the future causing the session to expire
- Having a software/plugin/setting that blocks third party cookies aggressively (things like anti-virus software)
- Your browser is not set to accept cookies (browser settings)
- You have some sort of proxy service/ firewall configured (service like sucuri/ cloudflare services might need to be bypassed.)
- Your IP is dynamically changing (typically office network set up/ hort IP leases to modem/router)
- You are using CloudFlare - in this case you need to exclude the address for your webmail/cpanel from CF so that CF is bypassed. If you have VPS/Cloud server you can disable the IP Cookie validation option.
How to Disable the IP cookie validation?
The error happens due to a security configuration enabled by default on your VPS/Cloud WHM/CPANEL and if you want to remove this security measure you need to set Cookie IP validation to Loose to resolve this error through these steps:
1. Login to WHM with root account >> Main>>Server Configuration >> Tweak Settings >> click on Security tab.
2. Check for Cookie IP Validation and change settings to Loose- or you can disable it completely.
3. Clear your browser's cache and restart your Internet connection, and then try again.