Please follow the below steps to change email account password via cPanel(for the theme Basic).
1) Login to the cPanel using below link:
yourdomainname.com.au:2082 (replace yourdomainname with your domain name)
Enter your cPanel credentials to login.
2) Once login, click “Email Accounts” icon under “Email”
3) Click on “Manage” option to reset your password.
4) Enter a password of your choice or press the “Password Generator” button to generate a random password. If you are entering the password yourself it must receive a password strength of 65 (See here for DQ Password Policy) .
Note: Please ensure your have copied your password to a secure location.
5) Once done, click on “Update Email settings” tab to proceed.
We can also change the password using below option:
1) Go to Email Accounts >> Click Check Email
2) Click on Password & Security
3) Enter a password of your choice or press the “Password Generator” button to generate a random password and click Save